- Salary: $85,000
- Location: Phoenix/Scottsdale
The opportunity to work for a company that is consistently ranked as one of the best places to work in all of the Fortune rankings. They prioritize consumer-centric quality and celebrate the diverse strengths of their members.
Why You Should Apply:
• Analytical: Work outside of the general ledger being analytical and assist with making business decisions.
• Employee Friendly: Have a work-life balance, 4 weeks of PTO, and the opportunity to do challenging work.
• Growth: Learn new skills and be able to build your career
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Preparing financial reports.
• Assisting with monthly cash flow projections.
• Ensuring the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications.
• Analyzing results and preparing insights and suggestion
• Ensuring adherence to GAAP and internal controls
• The desire to be more analytical.
• B.S. in Accounting, or a related field.
• Strong grasp of accounting theory and practice.
• CPA or prior public accounting experience would be great.
How To Apply:
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send an email to me at bernadetteATtheresourcelink.com and tell me why you’re interested.
Or, if you do have a resume ready, send it with button below.
For a complete list of current openings check out our jobs page!
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.