- Salary: Up to $140,000 plus bonus
- Location: Mesa, AZ
Stability and balance with a challenge. Our client is financially stable, and our CFO supports a work life balance. You will also have autonomy to make your mark in accounting. If this sounds like something that matches what you are looking for please send us your resume.
What you will do?
• Lead and develop accounting team
• Direct the monthly close process, ensuring timely completion and accuracy in compliance with US GAAP
• Develop processes & procedures to streamline
• Manage the external audit process
• Prepare & review monthly financial statements
• Prepare financial reports and track against budgets and forecasts
• Provide analysis of financial data
• Oversee all aspects of accounting
• Prepare and review of weekly, monthly, and quarterly gross margin analysis
• All other duties as assigned
What you will have?
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field
• 5+ years of progressive accounting experience in a leadership role, preferably as a Controller or Assistant Controller
• Advanced Excel skills
• Possess good leadership and management skills
• Prior process improvement or software implementation / upgrade experience
• Prior experience with Financial Statements
For a complete list of open accounting and finance jobs please click on our Jobs Page.
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.