SR. TAX ACCOUNTANT
- Salary: up to $85,000 plus bonus
- Location: Phoenix, AZ (Hybrid 2 days in office each week)
Think of what you can do if you work for a company that has minimal overtime during busy season! You will have your nights and weekends back during Arizona’s best seasons! AND, 24 days of PTO!
If you are a tax individual looking to do more review and expand your knowledge in Accounting and Financials, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Our real estate financing client is looking for a strong federal tax individual. This is a unique opportunity as it has diversity within duties!
What you will do:
• Review annual partnership income tax returns (federal & state) including supporting schedules
• Monitored compliance with tax credit programs including New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Tax Credits, Low Income Housing Tax Credits, and Renewable Energy Credits
• Speak to tax agencies as needed
• Tax planning and research to help growth and ensure compliance
• Quarterly financial packages
• Preparation of financial statements, journal entries, accruals
• Maintain entity general ledger
What you will have:
• B.S. in Accounting or related
• 3+ years of federal income tax experience