- Salary: up to $75,000
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Think about how it would feel to work for an organization that provides children with a foundation for continued success. Think about how it would feel to work for a non-profit well-funded with donations. Think about starting at the ground level and being able to work your way up within this organization. This is what this position will provide for you.
If you are starting your accounting career and want to work for an organization that makes a difference long-term, please send us your resume.
What you will do:
• Prepare journal entries and enter account system (QuickBooks Online)
• Learn and be able to perform the donation receipt cycle process
• Evaluates and seeks ways to improve existing processing
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts, researching and analyzing activity, resolving issues timely
• Prepare and distribute various monthly and yearly financial reports
• Assist with annual and periodic audits
• Interact with bank and internal personnel
• Perform special projects as assigned
What you will have:
• B.S. or A.S. in Accounting/Finance/related fields
• 0 to 3 years of related work experience, accounting experience a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
• A coachable, open minded, excited to learn attitude
For a complete list of jobs please go to our Jobs Page
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Check Bernadette out on LinkedIN by clicking here.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.