- Salary: 65K – 95K plus bonus
- Location: Chandler, AZ
A position where your knack for numbers meets real-world operations. In this role you will function as a bridge between accounting and operational analysis. This new position is ideal for a New Grad, Job Cost (Project) Accountant, or Staff Accountant eager to engage in both costing and margin analysis, while contributing to process improvements across the company.
Why You Should Apply
• Opportunity to grow and solve problems with a stable, cash strong, forward-thinking company.
• Expand your scope beyond traditional accounting, getting hands-on with operational cost management.
• Work in a supportive team environment under excellent leadership.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the construction process from start to finish.
• Salary Range: DOE 65K – 95K plus bonus
What You’ll Be Doing
• Performing cost variance analysis and managing costs through the construction process to ensure accurate cost allocations.
• Creating, managing, and maintaining individual job budgets for projects in inventory.
• Controlling the Purchase Order (PO) process and troubleshooting integration issues between systems.
• Engaging in detailed cost analysis and developing tools to support cost control initiatives.
• Reviewing closed projects to ensure accurate cost reporting, while working collaboratively with multiple departments for process improvements.
• Be able to do or interested in learning the job as described.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business or related field.
• Interested in learning more about the construction industry.
• Inquisitive nature.
For a complete list of jobs please go to our Jobs Page
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.