(2) Positions Listed below
- Location: Phoenix/Hybrid
- Staff Accountant
This is perfect for someone who wants:
· Structured Training
· Exposure to all aspects of the general ledger & financials
· Work life balance & predictable schedules
· Promotional opportunities
· Salary up to 65K
· Free continuing education for CPAs
· Remote/Hybrid work environment
What you will do (full training provided):
· Balance sheet reconciliations & accruals
· Financial Statements & Financial Reporting
· Ensure compliance with GAAP
· Incentive compensation calculations
· Analytical review of variance & trend analysis
· Intercompany eliminations
· Preparing analysis for financial reports
· Divisional fixed assets
Hybrid, great PTO policy (and you can take your vacation anytime), no-cost health care coverage, up to 10% paid into your 401K even if you don’t contribute anything (with immediate vesting), no overtime at month-end.
If you are a new accounting grad you may not understand how all of this benefits you, but let me try to paint a picture.
· While your fellow schoolmates have a regular schedule of working overtime at the beginning of each month. You get to leave work on time.
· When they can’t take time off during month-end, you can go on your dream vacation.
· On top of your salary and bonus, this company contributes 3K – 7K into your 401K and you are 100% vested, so if you do leave you take the money with you. And they contribute even if you don’t!
This company has been in business for 40 years and they are pretty recession-proof. So much so that employees stay here and progress up the ladder and then retire.
Full training will be provided.
What you will do:
· Assist with monthly accounting transactions
· Journal entries
· General ledger reconciliation
· Preparation of federal and state income tax returns
For a complete list of jobs please go to our Jobs Page
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Check Bernadette out on LinkedIN by clicking here.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.