SR. FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Job Title: Sr. Financial Reporting
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Our client is stable but growing. They anticipate and they are proactive in having the right size staff in place.
What you can expect:
• A CFO who is smart, dynamic and supportive of your career.
• A position that allows you the realistic opportunity to grow and develop.
• The ability to use technology to improve processes.
What You’ll Do:
• Financial Statement Preparation/Reporting in accordance with GAAP
• Address audit inquiries
• Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
• Own consolidation process
• Intercompany eliminations
• Rapidly resolve issues
• Proactively design, implement, and maintain processes improvements to increase consolidation and financial reporting efficiencies
• Assist with preparing the monthly management reporting package
• Provide information for internal and external auditors
What you will have:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
• CPA / CMA or in process
• 2-4 years accounting experience
• Prior public accounting is ideal
• Prior public company experience is required
• Knowledge of GAAP financial statements and financial reporting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
• Understanding of internal controls (SOX requirements)