SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
Picture yourself working for one of the best employers in the Valley. A company that has great benefits, hybrid flexibility, financial stability and who is expanding their footprint.
In addition to working for a well-respected organization, you will be given the opportunity to add value to the management team and truly assist in making decisions.
If you enjoy working with operations, presenting to management, and providing opinions, this is a great position for you. In this position 75% of your work is project oriented where you will present to management! If this sounds interesting, send us your resume! This organization is large and there will always be projects!
Overall big picture: As a Sr. Financial Analyst, you will be responsible analyzing and making sense of the numbers along with looking into the future to determine viability of different endeavors.
What you will do on an ongoing / project basis:
• Heavy analysis and complex modeling
• ROI and competitive analysis
• Solve operational problems related to finance
• Determine if changes are needed in finance or accounting processes
• Develop metrics to evaluate financial results
• Develop dashboards to present daily/weekly/monthly financial information
• Analyze revenue / expenses by contract
• Analyze business unit performance and provide management reports on findings
• Trend and variance analysis
• Prepare annual budget and tracking of rolling forecast
• Develop case models
• Make recommendations to minimize financial, opportunity, and legal risk
• Present findings
• Manage multiple projects
What you will have:
• B.S. in Finance or related
• 5+ years of analytical experience
• Prior experience working with operations
• Masters, MBA, CPA, CMA would be great but not required
• Prior large company ERP experience
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Advanced excel skills
Check out all of The Resource Link’s available openings here.
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Check Bernadette out on LinkedIN by clicking here.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.