- Salary: $85,000 plus bonus
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Posting Date: September 7th, 2022
- If your ideal position is to work for a growing company where you will have advancement and mentorship and balance…look no more and send us your resume.
In this position you will handle a variety of general ledger accounting duties and if you have them, your ideas will be listened to.
Hybrid / work life balance / recession proof industry
What you will do:
• Month end close: g/l reconciliations, journal entries, accruals
• Preparation of financial statements
• Analysis of P&L and analysis of variances
• Preparation of management reports
• Reconcile intercompany accounts
• Develop new processes and ensure compliance with GAAP
• Special projects as assigned
• Implementing process improvements
• Communicating with people in the company, at various levels, regarding financial issues
• Review and approve payables and receivables
What you will have:
• B.S. in accounting or related area
• 2+ years of prior well rounded accounting experience
• The ability to work independently and as a part of a team
For a complete list of current openings check out our jobs page!
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.