DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
- Salary: $165,000
- Location: On-Site Phoenix, AZ
Are you someone who likes to be more operational in nature? Do you want to have ownership and be able to make changes that add value for the operations of the business? If yes, then respond to this position! We are working with an incredibly bright CEO who is looking for a partner to help grow the business.
If you are looking for a financially stable and well-respected company, look no further!
The Director of Finance will have overall responsibility for: Accounting, Finance, and IT. As the staff is small, this is a hands-on position.
This position reports directly to the President and will assist in developing the overall strategy of the company.
What you will do:
• Oversee month end and financial reporting process
• Analyze monthly operating results
• Ad Hoc Analysis: trend, what if, take it beyond the score-card
• Assist in financial planning and developing strategy
• Provide operational analysis metrics
• Develop process and implement across company
• Manage outside audits
• Explain operational results to business partners across the company
• Function as part of the Sr. Exec. Team and provide direction for the business
• Oversee all accounting/finance functions
• Provide leadership to staff
What you will have:
• B.S. in Accounting / Finance
• CPA preferred
• 9+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience
• Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Prior experience working with outside auditors
• The ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Prior experience driving results
• Strong excel skills
• The ability to talk strategy in interview
For a complete list of openings click here!
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Check Bernadette out on LinkedIN by clicking here.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.