- Salary: $130,000 plus bonus
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Our client is looking for someone who wants to grow in their career. They will be looking for this person to become a future division finance leader.
This is a great opportunity if you want to grow in your career and want a variety. This position involves 50% Finance strategy and 50% Operations finance (forecasting, feasibility, accounting, and budget review).
What you will get is a company that 1. Supports a work-life balance, 2. Provides mentorship and development, 3. Has an awesome team in place, 4. Is committed to sustainability, and 5. Has a great benefit and PTO policy!
What you will do:
• Prepare financial reports to assist operations in strategically managing the business
• Coordinate annual plan, quarterly forecasts, and flash reports
• Provide support for month-end close as needed
• Cost analysis
• Review financial matters to ensure strategically aligned with business
What you will have:
• B.S. in Accounting, Finance or related
• 4+ years of public accounting, financial statement, or financial reporting experience
• Knowledge of GAAP and internal controls
• Good organization skills
• The ability to manage short and long term projects
For a complete list of open accounting and finance jobs please click on our Jobs Page.
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.