Job Type: Permanent
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posting Date: September 30th, 2022
Our client offers the stability of being in business for over 40 years and provides innovative and sustainable growth for the future. This entrepreneur is a dynamic leader who is inspirational in their accomplishments and well recognized in the Valley.
The company is amazing and recession-proof. The business model allows others the opportunity to grow and succeed in entrepreneurial ventures.
This position is perfect if you want an environment that supports growth, learning, and balance.
Think about working for a manager who allows you the space to do what you need and appreciates when you ask about things that don’t make sense. You will never hear, “that is how we have always done it.” If you have an idea or suggestion, mention it.
If you enjoy using technology to the fullest, this position is perfect for you!
What you will do:
- Month end close: g/l reconciliations, journal entries, accruals
- Preparation of financial statements
- Analysis of P&L and analysis of variances
- Preparation of management reports
- Reconcile intercompany accounts
- Develop new processes and ensure compliance with GAAP
- Special projects as assigned
- Implementing process improvements
- Communicating with people in the company, at various levels, regarding financial issues
- Review and approve payables and receivables
What you will have:
- B.S. in accounting or related area
- 4+ years of prior well-rounded accounting experience
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Advanced Excel and the ability to use technology to streamline
For a complete list of current openings check out our jobs page!
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Check Bernadette out on LinkedIN by clicking here.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.