- Phoenix, AZ
- Our client is a holding company of diverse businesses. You will be exposed to manufacturing, construction, R&D, and service industries. They are financially strong and growing.
Current employees say the work is interesting and varied. You are exposed to different things and are allowed to stretch and grow in your career.
If this sounds good, send us your resume!
As the Assistant Controller you will:
· Oversight of division accounting staff
· Financial Statements
· Management reporting and analysis
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
· Review accounting issues
· Proactively design, implement, and maintain processes improvements
· Provide information for internal and external auditors
What you will have:
· Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance required
· CPA / CMA or in process
· 2-4 years accounting experience
· Knowledge of GAAP financial statements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
· Understanding of internal controls (SOX requirements)