- Salary: $135,000 plus bonus
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Are you an Assistant Controller looking for that next step? Are you looking to do more than manage month end? If yes, you should respond to this position.
Overall: The Controller will oversee all aspects of the G/L and financials and provide analytical support to operations management to help figure out where the company is going. This is a great position if you are looking to step outside of the “nuts and bolts” accounting.
Company: This company has been in business for over 50 years and continues to be on the “top 100 best places to work” lists. They show their appreciation to their employees by providing: a hybrid work environment, 4 weeks of PTO, and 100% vesting in your 401K (which starts on day 1)!
This position is perfect for someone who feels you are ready to take the lead, but there are no promotional opportunities in your current company!
What you will do:
• Review of financial statements
• Analyze financial statements to identify trends
• Assist with budgeting
• Cash flow forecasting and analysis
• Review findings with business operations and provide advice
• Ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Work with outside audit staff
• Assist with process improvement and streamlining
What you will have:
• B.S. in Accounting or related
• CPA or CPA in process is ideal
• 4+ years of general accounting/auditing experience
• Analytical in nature
For a complete list of open accounting and finance jobs please click on our Jobs Page.
About The Resource Link
For almost two decades, The Resource Link has strategically placed Accounting & Finance talent with some of the best companies in Arizona! We consult with our hiring managers and candidates to dive into the best solutions and outcomes and we provide advice and feedback along the way. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or just pick up the phone! We would love to hear from you to help you build the best team or find the best career.
Click the image to learn more about our philosophy from our founder.